Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day before departure

Been a hectic couple of days. In my third post I mentioned breaking my new Pentax camera. Squaretrade said I needed to own the camera for 60 days before they would cover it. Called Pentax and gratefully they agreed to repair the camera under warranty. Told the repair shop on my inpending departure and to their credit they returned my "repaired" camera last Thursday. I took about 6 photos with the camera on Friday and then on Monday the camera would not turn on. Shipped the camera back to Pentax today, so I am using my old digital camera as backup. Oh well?

Yesterday I unpacked and repacked the bike and made an inventory so I would know here everything is packed. Here is a photo of the packed bike ready to leave.

I taken the sailboat off the lake and done general winterizing around the farm. The rest is up to Angie and whoever she can conjole into helping her if issues arise.

Wonder what we carry on a trip like this? The list is too long to post.
Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment